Sunday, May 10, 2009

Coming This December




Yep, Janna is expecting. There will be another Raider fan in the world soon. (Can never have too many of those) She is due December 22nd. Here's the story of how I found out. I was watching the Laker game about a week ago and Janna went to get ready for bed. Once the game was over (yes, the Lakers won against jazz) I went to go climb into bed and on my pillow were these two bottles with bubble gum cigars in them.
Janna is 7 weeks along. We were waiting to tell everyone after we told our parents on Mother's Day. We mailed Mother's Day cards to our parents, but they said Grandma and Great Grandma to make for a nice surprise. Janna is doing very well, hasn't had any sickness to which some of her sisters are jealous.
This should give us reason to update our blog more often. Stay tuned for futher details...

10 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'm so excited for you. I hope everything continues to go well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! That's so wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So... if it's a girl she will be Raider Lee Langham, and if it's a boy he will be Raider Dean Langham? Pink or Blue are traditional, Yellow or Green are safe either way... should we all just skip the hassel and go straight to Silver & Black?

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEAH! That is very exciting for you and all the raiders fans of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! That will be so much fun to shop a whole new section of the Raiders Store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so great! Congratulations!!! I'm glad you are feeling good, I never got sick either with any of my kids.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah we were so excited to here the news!!! LUCKY!!! I wish i didn't get sick!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo Hoo! Janna...my first boy was due Dec. 23! I'm so excited for you! I have a blog but, have not posted anything and only 1 entry. I need to get with it then I will send you the blog info! You look fabulous!Robie

    ReplyDelete