Saturday, March 20, 2010

Jake's Blessing

Jake was blessed on Feb 28th and had a big entourage there with him. Somehow, Unka Don managed to keep Jake and not allow Granny or Aunt Jude swipe him away.



I was stylin and profilin in my tux. Thanks Aunt Melanie for the hook up!


For the "pre-game" meal we all went to In-N-Out. Most of my Aunt & Uncles from Idaho have never been so we had to introduce them. All the In-N-Out rookies got these awesome hats to wear. My daddy coached them on ordering so they got the animal style burgers and fries.




Me and my Daddy

Mommy, Daddy, and me
Grandpa, Daddy, and me
Uncle Chris & Aunt Michelle with Dustin and Sadie
(sorry, but dad couldn't get the picture rotated)
Granny, Grandpa, Mommy, Daddy and meMommy, Daddy, Grandma & Grandpa with me

all my aunts with Granny and Grandma and Mommy
Mommy with me and her bros

3 comments:

  1. He's a cute little man. Congratulations! He looks very fashionable in his tux. So cute! I can't wait to meet Jake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, what a great time! Beautiful pictures! And YAY for In-n-Out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Jake!! I can't wait to meet this little man in person, Janna! He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete